Monday, January 11, 2010

A few pics from December and January.

Had A wonderful weekend in Mossel Bay with old friends at Deon Delports 50th. Its always good when you visit with friends that you dont see often, the amazing thing is that you pick up where you left off.
Had a Great breakfast at Delphinos at the Point and visited for 3 hours all together.





These are two of my oldest and dearest friend, Kimmy Delport and Chanelle Roussouw.
Chanelle (lives in PE) and I have been friends for 17 years and kimmy( from Mossel Bay, married to Deon) have been friends for about 15 years.
We only land up seeing each other 3 or 4 times a year, then its a feast of news over breakfast, lunch, supper and late nights! I love it, and them so much.



Just love this one of Bryce, chanelle, Janette, Enyah and Aidin.











This is Aidin( my son) and me.

We Had such a great time, Aidin gets to visit with his mates Bryce and Keagan Delport. They truly are like family to us.

This weekend with friends really helped me get through my busy December.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Lovely Pics! Especially like the one of you and Aiden.

Friends that have become family - so special.

So you enjoying your blog?! Fun, hey!

Don't forget to put a link on Facebook :-)