Thursday, April 1, 2010

I guess it's been a while........

I know I hav'nt written in a while! No excuses, really just didn't seam to have time and my life has been a little complicated of late! It all seamed to turn around quite suddenly last week and I feel so fine, yeh super excited for the rest of the year, feels like mine is only just starting!!

Had a fun week last week with a friend visiting from out of town and so enjoyed connecting again, she was a breath of fresh air and I felt wind being blown into my sails.

I love that friends do that! I have realized lately how important it is to have friends, ones that know you, that care, that cry with you, that love you when you feel unlovable, that put up with your insecurities, that keep lavishing you with themselves unselfishly, that want to be with with you even when you don't want to be with you!, that let you know how important you are! Thanks my friends ( you know who you are!) Life would suck without all of you. To my friends that have "carried" me the past three months.... you are amazing....... I have so much gratitude in my heart towards you!

Let's all try and be better friends this year, loving unconditionally without restraint. I know I want to be!

Have an amazing Easter weekend, and remember as Lisi says "its not about the Bunny" !
Luv
Jewels

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yay, Yay - you're back! And not only in blog land *wink* - SO glad!

:-)

Nice new layout as well!

Love you Julie-Juls - you are an amazing friend!